Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trailer Work Cont.

Finally I started adding other parts to the painted trailer.




Only thing left to be done is to wrap boards into carpet. They are selling for $69 a piece. I got 2x4's from Home Depot and will be using some old piece of carpet I have. Total cost $4.



New submersible lights installed.



New complete wheel hubs and new wheel ready to be installed. Spindle nut was not in the kit, so I had to order new one online as the old one was not good anymore.


Wheel hubs and wheel installed. (I realized that wheel is inside out. I fixed that since I took the picture)



I took old wheel hub and welded it on the frame. Will use it to attache spare tire. Similar spare tire holders are selling for $79 at West Marine.... Cost: just welding wire and some electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment